1.4K views

I see you guys are having the same problem that I was having with Wyndham Timeshare.I paid them enormous amounts fees for absolutely nothing in return.

It was an absolute nightmare. I worked with an attorney named Austin at Aaronson Law Group. So I talked to him and they took over the nightmare for me. It was a pretty quick painless process and they got me out of the timeshare nightmare.

I HIGHLY recommend you check out Aaronson Law Group if your trying to get out of your timeshare!I hope this could help you out for what is worth.

Thomas V.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of positive experience. Aaronson Law Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aaronson Law Group.

Had an Experience with Aaronson Law Group?

Comments

I'm looking to get out of Bluegreen.The fraud that is allowed under law is astonishing!

Austin was recommended by Atty. Susan Budowski. I've talked to attorney friends here in DE. It seems Bluegreen are among the worst at misleading consumers and setting you up with near useless packages knowing you have to upgrade to do anything.

You can't sell in good conscience even if you remotely could.

I'll post on the outcome of my case.

Hello I'm in the process of hiring Aaronson Law Group and was wondering if you could possibly email me to verify your review. It has been difficult to find reliable feedback on this lawyer and was wondering if you could explain out.

Laura.eldrige@gmail.com

DESPERATE TIMESHARE OWNER,

Laura

I ended up using Aaronson after seeing references in a few different forums....There is plenty of paperwork involved but it certainly beat having to be lied and cheated by Wyndham...I made a mistake once, but never again!

Thank you for sharing. We are in the process of hiring them to help us with the same nightmare. Hope it is as quick as yours.

AyoDeco
to Anonymous #1031724

Have they been of any help to you. I am in same situation as well.

Thanks for the share - I will contact these guys

AyoDeco
to Anonymous #1031725

Have they been of any help to you. I am in same situation as well.